This is the story of Jessie and Jack.
Jessie and Jack are siblings and "inventors". They "invented" a teleporter system and wanted to test run it. Too bad, they are just "inventors" and not inventors (without quotation marks). The test run created a rupture in the universe and cast them both into different parallel worlds.
But these worlds seem to be connected by their faulty teleporter, so they can at least transfer inanimate matter through the ruptures created by their "invention".
I tried my luck with all the effects that are seemingly a must have, so this game features lots of screen shake, flashes, knock-back and bullets.
Also, Jessie and Jack show the very first full walk cycle I ever pixeled. It doesn't look perfect, but I am quite happy about how it turned out.
- Cursor keys for movement.
- Tab to switch between Jessie and Jack.
- Ctrl to use the item in hand (fire weapon or use it with upgrade terminal, use keycard with terminal).
- Enter to pick up or drop an item.
- Drop items into rupture to teleport them to the other sibling.
|Graphics||3.45 / 5.0||345 / 1493|
|Audio||2.98 / 5.0||394 / 1493|
|Overall||3.29 / 5.0||471 / 1493|
|Theme||3.36 / 5.0||475 / 1493|
|Humor||2.4 / 5.0||505 / 1493|
|Fun||3.07 / 5.0||534 / 1493|
|Mood||2.89 / 5.0||630 / 1493|
|Innovation||2.89 / 5.0||755 / 1493|